The information provided in this web site is offered purely for informational purposes. It is not intended to create or promote an attorney-client relationship, and does not constitute and should not be relied upon as legal advice. It is not intended to seek professional employment in any state where lawyers in the firm are not admitted to practice, or in any state where this web site would not comply with applicable requirements concerning advertisements and solicitations.
We intend to make every attempt to keep this information current. We do not promise or guarantee, however, that the information is correct, complete or up-to-date, and internet subscribers and online readers should not act based upon this information without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted to practice in your location.
Transmission of information from this web site is not intended to create, and its receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship with Maxwell & Morgan, P.C. or any of its individual attorneys or personnel. If you elect to communicate with the firm, or any of its attorneys, through this web site, do not transmit any information about any matter (and particularly not any confidential information) that may involve you until the firm has agreed to represent you, and you have received confirmation of that fact in the form of a written engagement letter.
Various articles and pages on this web site contain links to other resources. Those links are provided as aids to help you identify and locate other Internet resources of interest, and are not intended to state or imply that Maxwell & Morgan, P.C. sponsors, is affiliated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links.
Terms and Conditions for Online Credit Card Payments
All online payments to Maxwell & Morgan, P.C. (“M&M”) for homeowner and condominium association charges are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. M&M accepts the following credit cards:
2. CONVENIENCE FEES WILL BE ASSESSED IF YOU PAY BY CREDIT CARD. The amount of the Convenience Fee will depend upon the amount of the payment. Payments will be subject to a 3% Convenience Fee. The Convenience Fee will be used to offset the charges imposed by the financial institution for processing the credit card payment.
3. Credit card payments are secure:
a. Payments will be processed directly by First Citizens Bank using the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). First Citizens Bank has partnered with ControlScan to meet the requirements needed to validate and maintain PCI DSS compliance.
b. Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the internet.
c. M&M does not have access to your credit card details.
a. If the credit card payment transaction is successful, you will be provided a confirmation number.
b. If your credit card payment is unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment attempt has been declined.
c. If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods available. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly.
5. M&M will confirm your payment details via email (if you have provided an email address in advance).
6. M&M does not offer refunds.
7. If you have any question regarding your payment, please contact M&M and ask to speak with the person assigned to your file.
8. M&M’s Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.